BECOME AN ABC TUTOR
Are You Interested in Becoming an Instructor with ABC Tutors?
ABC Tutors offers qualified, energetic professionals rewarding opportunities in a positive environment. Our tutors are committed to quality of service, show a real interest in education, and enjoy being part of their student’s success.
We look for people with a wide variety of backgrounds who want flexibility in their lives.
Please take a few minutes to review the advantages and expectations of working for ABC Tutors, then fill out and submit the form on the right and mail in your resume to the address listed below. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Competitive Pay: Industry leading compensation with room for growth.
- Flexible Schedules: Create your own schedule to accommodate your other commitments.
- Convenient Locations: Lessons take place at student’s home or public libraries and are scheduled to minimize the tutors need to travel.
- No Self-Marketing, Billing or Administration: ABC Tutors handles all marketing, billing, and administration. You are free to do what you love and are trained and experienced to do, make a difference in the lives of your students.
- Make a Difference: As an ABC Tutors tutor, you have the unique opportunity to assist young community members in developing the skills, attitude, and vision to reach their goals and aspirations.
- Community: Take advantage of a chance to play an active role in the community and form rewarding relationships with students and their families.
- Availability: Ability to instruct multiple sessions per week (three to five or more sessions preferred).
- Motivation: A genuine commitment and desire to assist young people in achieving academic excellence and working towards their goals.
- Character: An ability to be a strong role model and mentor.
- Responsibility: A professional, mature, responsible, and positive demeanor.
- Professionalism: Conscientious completion of documentation, prompt and prepared arrival for appointments, timely responses to phone messages and e-mails.
- A desire to make learning fun!
Would You Like to Join Our Team?
We welcome interest from Teachers, Degreed Professionals, Life Coaches and Specialists (Reading, Speech Therapy, etc.) in all subject areas. We are also interested in persons with Foreign Language, Test Preparation (ACT/SAT), Study Skills, Organization and Special Needs teaching skills.
Fill out and submit the form on the right and mail your resumes to:
6731 W 121st St. Ste. 223
Overland Park, KS 66209
Phone: (888) 222 – 3935
Fax: (913) 685 – 0533
If you would prefer to e-mail us your resume click here.